About Stone Church
We’re a multicultural, urban church located in the Yonge and Bloor area of downtown Toronto. We are a community that has a large population of students, young adults, families, professionals and people who have attended for more than 50 years.
A rich history… For over 80 years, Stone Church has been strategically located in Toronto’s downtown core. To this day we are a thriving, growing family that is continually looking for ways to show the love of God to our City, our Nation and ultimately our World.
We’re on a Mission
Our mission is to be a Church that is so in love with Christ that we are no longer comfortable with the cultural pursuit of success, but rather gripped by a vision to fulfill the Great Commission.
- We strive to be a church that is passionate for the nations, living and giving generously to fulfill the Great Commission.
- We see our own sons and daughters going to the ends of the earth as short-term and career missionaries.
- We see every member of our church empowered to fulfill a personal life mission in the world.
- We see unreached people trusting in Christ, becoming disciples, leaders, missionaries and pastors.
- We see formerly unreached peoples reaching the remaining unreached peoples.
- We see churches being planted at the ends of the earth where Christ is treasured, His Word is being taught by well-trained indigenous pastors, and people are being transformed by the power of God.
- We see nations being overturned by the love of Christ.
- We see things so wondrous they can’t be explained.
- We are ultimately a church that loves God, loves people, and makes disciples.